Saturday, August 15, 2009

Money Magic Through Affirmations

Run these posititve affirmations, in your mind, several times a day. Repeating these powerful affirmations, with belief, will produce positive vibrations and draw more wealth and prosperity towards you. Practice sincerely and regularly, till all the negative thoughts and emotions are replaced by positive feelings.

" I have the right to be rich,happy and successful, because I love money. I love money. Money is very good. Money flows to me copiously and endlessly. Money flows to me in avalanches and abundance. I use money wisely, constructively and judicially. Money is constantly circulating in my life. I release money with joy. It returns to me multiplied in a wonderful way. I am greatful for my good and riches of my mind. I am wonderfully, financially blessed by my sub conscious mind. I thank my sub conscious mind for all the money and good things that happen to me."

Remember to vizualize as if you are already rich and wealthy, enjoying all the good things in life. Carry that intense feeling of achievement and joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment